Monday, July 28, 2008

Movie Night

Can someone please explain to me what all the hoopla surrounding Hannah Montana is about? I mean really, she's spunky and all, but the girl can't even sing. Was that too mean? But for those of you like myself that were children of the 80's and LOVED "Menudo", I guess they weren't exactly considered to be the most talented group either... Anyhow, putting all that aside, my daughter like many little girls is a big fan! She even convinced her little brother to watch the Hannah Montana concert on movie night. Needless to say, it took a lot of ice cream to bribe him. My daughter had one of her friends over and they had such an awesome time singing, dancing and oh yeah, melting over the Jonas Brothers! Too cute!!! They ate pizza and had tons of ice cream!!! It was a total sugar overload! Sorry Elaine and Jourgen. All and all, it was a super fun night!

God bless,
Mirna

1 comment:

Dave and Vicky said...

Cute..LOL
I don't think Miley can sing either. I don't get it either.