Friday, July 18, 2008

The Garcia Home Makeover


This week we had the incredible opportunity to give a much needed family from our church a home makeover...The Garcia Family. Although we had been planning this for several weeks, nothing prepared us for the adventure we were about to encounter. If you've ever seen the movie "The Money Pit" then you have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about. I have to say that throughout this whole project, I was so amazed at how many volunteers showed up to help out. All I kept thinking throughout it all is how Awesome is God!!! I want to personally thank every single person that put their heart and soul into this project to make it a success! We had times that we weren't sure if we were going to EVER finish, so I really want to applaud those who stuck it out with us to the very end. I feel so blessed to have such awesome friends like you all in my life. I have to give a shout out to Julieta for the idea of the beautiful painting that will always be a reminder to the Garcia family of how God can work miracles in their lives.

A new home, a new beginning...


God bless you all,

Peter and Mirna

1 comment:

Igor Alonso said...

hey guys-

i'm very proud of the work you guys led. i thank god for your love and dedication. great job!

blessings,

igor