Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Staff 24 hour Challenge!

What an amazing and challenging 24 hours we have just gone through!!! I learned so
much about God, leadership and myself! Pastor Troy and his crew did an amazing job in setting up this whole challenge for the staff. Pete and I met some amazing people from the other campuses! What a blast I had with my team "Stealth" Pastor Chris was such an awesome leader and the whole team rocked!!! Gloria you have made me laugh so much throughout this whole thing!!! Love you girl! I am so thankful for such a wonderful church that is reaching so many people!!! Gift Revolution.com baby!!!

Love you guys!
God bless,
Mirna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gloria Rodriguez said...

Hey My Sista Mirna - I had an ABSOLUTE blast girl. Let's get the kids together - dinner and a movie?? Let me know sista...

Love,
Gloria