Tuesday, December 23, 2008

 
What an amazing afternoon this was for so many of us. We were so blessed to be able to visit these incredible children and families at the Ronald Mcdonald house. We got the opportunity to spend time with them, share a home cooked meal by none other than my wonderful hubby and bring them Christmas gifts. Watching thier faces glow as they opened their gifts was amazing! When we left the house, all I could think of was how thankful I am for such an amazing Savior who loves us so unconditionally, and how nothing else in this world matters. What a blessing these children were to us as we were able to show Christ's love to them and their families. This is why we do what we do! Thank you to my volunteers for bringing gifts and sharing their love. A special thank you to Officer Kathy and the Doral Police Department for blessing these children with so many gifts as well!

God bless and love you all!!!
Mirna
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

HELLO???? I didn't know u guys had a blog! That is MOST excellent! I'll def be by more often. Great post--your energy & passion is very contagious! Thx 4 all u do. :-)