Saturday, December 13, 2008

Posted by Picasa
Tonight we had the Lighting Ceremony for the City of Doral and we had the opportunity (Thanks to the awesome Diana) to spread the word about The Gift Revolution! We had our FRC carolers go around the park singing christmas songs to everyone - they were AMAZING! People would just stop and listen... it was very cool. We gave out a bunch of great gifts! God is GOOD! and who knows what life we touched today by a simple gift or word of kindness... this is what it's all about! Sharing the good stuff - JESUS!!! Our volunteers did an amazing job tonight reaching out! I love you guys so very much! Thank you all for taking the time out of your Friday to bless others! You inspire me! We also got to see our princess sing with her class tonight - she was one of the angels you see in the picture. I truly feel so blessed! Tonight as I looked around I couldn't help but think how AWESOME AND GREAT is our King!

No comments: